how to fix cracked heels permanently

Do Rhagades affect the foot?

Rhagades is a term that typically refers to cracks in the skin and is usually reserved to describe those cracks in the skin that occur around the mouth.

However, the term Rhagades is used in some European countries to refer to the cracks in the skin around the heel (heel fissure).

Yes, rhagades can affect the foot, if you accept a definition of what they are.

About the author

University lecturer, clinician, runner, cynic, researcher, skeptic, forum admin, woo basher, clinician, rabble-rouser, blogger, dad